If you have any questions about the facilities or would like to make a reservation, please contact us by phone. Please call us on the phone number listed below.
Available days for tours
Monday - Friday (excluding national holidays)
9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
* Tours are not available during the New Year holiday period, summer holidays, and temporary closure days.
* Please inform us of the following when applying:
- Number of participants
- Date/time you wish to take the tour
- Group representative's name and contact information
- Means of transport
- 1．Applications will beaccepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2．Please note thatwe may not be offer a tour on the date and time of your choice for operational reasons, such as field trips by elementary school students or the busy New Year holiday period.
- 3．Depending on the number of participants, it may not be possible to visit on the date and time you wish.
Use of the facilities
(1) Citizensʼ Exchange Cafe
(2) Multi-purpose plaza
(3) Foot Bath
Mon - Fri
8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
However, facilities may be unavailable at certain times due to cleaning or other reasons.
- 1. Please take home your own garbage.
- 2. Please take sufficient care as we are not responsible for any accidents or theft that may occur in our facilities.
Inquiries about tours and use of the facilities
For inquiries about reserving a tour or booking community facilities, please seeInquiries and Access.